A question that sits in the mind of many people. How to play overwatch 2 beta? Thankfully, we don’t have to just dream about playing it. In today’s article, we’ll be going over how to play it. Enjoy!
When was Overwatch 2 (beta) released?
With its release on October 4 2022, the game had both ups and downs. We can blame this on the game being in beta. While with games in that stage, we expect some bugs. But it seems that overwatch 2 is in good shape.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE OVERWATCH 2 BETA
To play it, you first have to get access to it.
- Go to the Overwatch 2 beta site: playoverwatch.com/en-us/beta/
- In the top right corner, log in to your Blizzard Account.
- At the bottom of the Overwatch 2 beta page, choose your platform (and region for PlayStation players).
- Then hit Request Beta Access.
Players can also purchase the Watchpoint Pack for $59.95 for guaranteed access. In addition to beta access on day one, you’ll also get two legendary character skins, a unique player icon and enough virtual currency to buy the first two premium battle passes available for 1000 VC each.
How to play Overwatch 2 beta?
If you have already opted into the BETA and have been selected for testing your Battlenet account will be ready to install the BETA.
- Log in to your Battle.net account and navigate to Overwatch on the game launcher.
- In the bottom left, click the Game Version drop-down.
- Select Overwatch 2 Tech Beta to install.
- When the download is complete, hit the blue Play button to start.
If you are playing on a console, you will have received a code for your preferred platform and can redeem it via your console’s digital storefront.
With all these said, I thank you for parking your surfboard on this beach (y’know? surfing the web?) and we wish to see you here, once again! I wish y’all a good Afternoon, Evening, Night, or Morning.