Unlike many FPS games, Valorant has cheat codes, though they are restricted to only custom game modes. These cheats can be fun, especially playing with your friends. In the following moments, I will talk about how to enable them and give you a short description.
How to enable Cheats in Valorant custom game?
- Click on Play and then click on Custom Games.
- Click on Close and select the Map.
- You can choose between two modes Standard and Spike Rush.
- Next is the Cheats tab, click on it and turn it on.
- Once you join, you can go into options, and then near audio should be the cheat tab.
What are the different cheat codes?
- Ghost Mode – This option will make you a literal ghost making you able to phase through all objects on the map and go anywhere you want
- Pause Match Timer – pauses the match timer to the time you’ve enabled this cheat
- End Game Phase – End the current game phase entering the next one.
- Restart Game – Restart the custom game.
- Infinite Abilities – You’ll have unlimited abilities for the agent you’re playing with.
- Infinite Ammo – The ammo will never run out for the weapon you’re using.
- Infinite Magazines – You’ll never have to reload your weapons like the Vandal or Phantom.
- Infinite Creds – you can buy anything in the shop without worrying about credits.
- Ignore Shopping Restrictions – You can open the shop anywhere on the map.
- Invulnerability – You won’t be able to die.
- Auto-Respawn – You’ll spawn in the place you died.
- Agent For Next Round – You’ll change your agent to the selected one there for the next round.
You may also want to check out our article about Cool Valorant Crooshairs. With all these said, I hope I answered your questions. As always, thank you guys for dropping by and exploring this forest of knowledge. Stay creative, and drink plenty of water. I wish you one fantastic Evening, Night, Morning, or Afternoon! See you soon.