Valorant is a popular game lately. Valorant skills allow everyone to customize the game for themselves but you must check the store often if you are waiting for a specific costume. So Valorant store checker will help you with this. Here is How To Use Valorant Store Checker – 2022.
How To Use Valorant Store Checker – 2022
The biggest advantage of the valorant store checker is that you can control the store without having to be online in the Valorant. Valorant store checker uses Riot Games’ API to find out what’s currently available in the store and it can show personalized offerings when players log into their accounts on the website. Valorant store checker is a third-party tool.
To Use Valorant Store Checker
- Go to Valorant Store. (click here)
- Click Home to view the current bundle available in the store.
- Go to Daily Store.
- Enter your login details.
- After that, view what skins are available for your account.
P.S: The website is not approved by Riot Games and you should use the service at your own risk.
This is How To Use Valorant Store Checker – 2022 but the website will collect account information including your username and password. So it is suggested to have two-factor authentication enabled if you want to use Valorant Store Checker and if you don’t know how here’s how it’s made.
How To Turn 2FA For Your Valorant Account
- Sign in to your Riot account. (click here)
- And click on the Sign-In & Security tab.
- Find the 2-factor authentication card.
- Click the resend e-mail button.
- Navigate to the inbox of your connected e-mail address.
- See and open the Multi-Factor Authentication e-mail you received from Riot games. But if you don’t see the email in your inbox, check the spam folder.
- Click the Enable Two-Factor Authentication button.
When you turn on 2FA, you can start using the Valorant Store Checker.
If you liked this you can also check out our Average Combat Score Valorant article
[…] you liked this, also you can check our How To Use Valorant Store Checker – 2022 […]