How does the refund process Valorant for work, one of the most popular games of recent times? Many players encounter this problem and are wondering about the answer. We wrote the solution to this problem for you. If you’ve purchased a VP, Weapon Skins, Character Contract Levels, Premium Battle Pass, Premium Battle Pass Levels, Weapon Skin Levels, Radianite Points or Bundles on Valorant and don’t know how to return them, we have explained it for you.
How long time Valorant refund process?
If the content you are refundinf is refundable, Valorant will refund you immediately.
Refunding contents are as follows:
Cannot Be Refunded
- Premium Battle Pass Level
- Weapon Skin Level
- Radianite Point
- Premium Battle Pass
- Character Contract Levels
Can Be Refunded
- Weapon Skins
- VP (only money refund)
If the content you want to return is a returnable content, you can easily return it.
How to refund valorant skins on Riot Games?
We have explained in detail below how you can get a refund for Valorant weapon skins and how many days it will take.
- First you have to go to the Riot Games support site
- Click on the Valorant section
- Then you have to click on the button that purchase history
- Login to your Riot Games account now
- You will now see your previously purchased contents
- Click the refund button next to the content you want to refund
- If you are refunding content that is eligible for refund, your Riot client will open and your refund will be successful
Under what conditions can we refund content?
Unless any applicable Valorant laws require otherwise, refunds are just available for content that meets conditions:
- Content must be unused
- You must have purchased the content no more than 14 days ago
- In addition, your content must be within the “returnable content” mentioned above