The question why does my Valorant update keep pausing has been asked by many Valorant players lately. There are several ways to solve this problem. Together with our team, we researched and wrote the ways to solve this problem for you. Here is Valorant update keep pausing fix!
Why is valorant updating?
Valorant is an FPS game played by hundreds of thousands of players at the same time. It has great graphics and a great sense of movement. In order to improve these features more, it adds new features to the game at regular intervals. These features are added to the game at each update time and become available. Each update means an increase in the storage space and technical features required for the game. One of the reasons for this problem you are experiencing during the update may be that your computer’s specifications are not sufficient.
Valorant update keep pausing solution
- Poor internet connection
- Faulty DNS
- Not enough space on your device
- One of the common reasons to face this issue is because of running too many applications at the same time
- Many devices are connected to the same router
How to fast update Valorant?
- Your computer must have a fast and stable internet connection.
- Close all other programs that are using the internet during the update
- Only the device you have updated Valorant is connected to your router
- Try restarting your router
- If your update is still too slow and unstable, cancel the download and restart the update from scratch
- Turn off everything on your computer and restart
- There may be a problem with your DNS settings. Check from the beginning
If your problem is still not resolved after following all the steps above, you should send an e-mail to Riot Games. The support team will assist you as soon as possible. As the Big Game Bears team, we wish you good games!
[…] can also check our Valorant Update Keep Pausing bug […]
[…] can also check out our article “Why does my Valorant update Keep Pausing”. Good game to […]