Gta 5 is open world role playing game created by Rockstar Games. It has a 3 playable character storyline. And it is probably the biggest game in the world considering the map size and what you can do. There is so much to the game excluding the main story missions. You can gamble, play golf, get a pilot certificate… Counting all the things in Gta 5 is near imposible. Because there is this much you have to learn some stuff to be able to them for the reason of they being so realistic. Using a parachute is one of them. If you don’t know how to use a parachute you will probably die when you fall from a high place. Here is How to Use Parachute in Gta 5 Xbox.
How to Use Parachute in Gta 5 Xbox?
Parachutes are used in some missions for interesting stuff and you can get some places easier with it if you were to use a car or another transportation. But to simplify it parachutes in Gta 5 are mainly used to get to the ground safely. We will tell you how to use it. But first let’s talk about how you can get it.
How to get a Parachute in Gta 5?
- You can sometimes find parachutes on the rooftops of some tall buildings in downtown Los Santos like the Maze Bank.
- You can buy a parachute at Ammu-Nation.
- You can get a parachute by using a cheat code:
- Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One / Xbox 360: LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB
- You can get a parachute by dialing this number:
How to Use a Parachute
- Jump from a helicopter or buildinhg and press A, this will open the parachute.
- Press the left analog stick forward to accelerate, or pull it back to slow down.
- Use LB or RB to go left or right turns or push them at the same time to make an accurate landing.
- For smoke trail, push and hold A.